Monday, June 2, 2008

First Day of Work

Today was my very first day of work as a new nurse. Ok, so it was only orientation and will be orientation for another week and half before I actually get to my floor and then more orientation, but even still it was a good day. I was able to learn many things about Cook Children's and am very excited to actually begin my job with the kiddos. It's been pretty hectic trying to get things organized at the house and work will only complicate things, but hopefully we can begin getting things on the wall this weekend. Well, that's all for now, and not much of a post, but I had to comment something about my first day punching the clock!! :)

JB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooks is such a great hospital- what a wonderful place to work!!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Thank you so much for your comment. Sounds like you guys are having a great time in Ft Worth. We're sad we didn't get to spend more time with you while you were in San Antonio. I'm glad to know where your blog is now and Ill be reading up on all your fun new adventures - sounds like you have a great new job - congrats!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

What unit are you in at Cook's Childrens?? One of our best friends is in the NICU unit and was curious where you were. Maybe youll get to meet!