Ok, so I have to share these super cheesy photos. I was at Target about a month ago and saw a cute t-shirt that said I love Rocky on it. They are clearly talking about the boxer, and he's ok too, but I can't help but love MY Rocky. It was $10 so I couldn't justify getting it and I thought that Colby would make fun of me. So I decided to ask for it for Christmas. My mom told me that she couldn't find it at the Abilene Target. Then I was at Target the other day and didn't see it in the same place that I had seen it before, so I figured it was a no go until I saw it on the clearance rack!!! You all know me...a bargain seeker, so I was thrilled and brought it home for $5! So I love my t-shirt and love my Rocky even more! Here's our photo shoot.
3 months ago
2 comments:
So freakin cute! I wish I could find a I love Emee shirt. I do have a bulldog shirt that says "I don't bite!" HA
you are adorable joanna....and so is Rocky!
Post a Comment