Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Love!

Today is Colby's birthday!!! Happy 26th! It's crazy how fast time flies, considering we met when we were 21. I love you so much and am so proud of you and all the amazing things you are learning. I know things get tough and you are sick of studying, but you are following exactly what God has planned for you and equipping yourself for ministering to others as a physician. I couldn't be more happy to see you living out God's will for your life. Thank you for all of the joy you bring to my life, I can't imagine spending it with anyone else. You're my favorite! I love you!!

Christmas Card 2008

2 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Yall are such a cute little family! Happy late Birthday Colby!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

LOVED your comment and Bachelor feedback! And cant wait to see DeAnna come back. I think she'll be there just to give advice, but should be interesting!
And I started a little journal for Brooke that Im going to give her when shes older :)