Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One Day at a Time...

Hey guys, I'm sure you've wondered where we've been. And my answer to that question is.... everywhere! I have had one of the busiest months of my life and I haven't gotten to do some of the things I enjoy most, like updating our blog, or reading other blogs for that matter. I do apologize for the delay, and I know I'll get back to it at one point. Right now, I'm praying for peace and for guidance with juggling many tasks. I think it is very fitting for me to be posting today on Ash Wednesday, as today marks the beginning of Lent, where we are to prepare our hearts for the greatest sacrifice and miracle that is to come on Easter. I promise to post fun pictures and updates of what we've been doing, because we have done a lot of fun things as of late. But my heart has been burdened and I'm longing to have peace and I know I need to spend more time in prayer and in the Word. I've felt very pressed and a song that has really spoken to me lately and has literally been my prayer is this one by Josh Wilson. I just thought I would share it with anyone that has also been feeling the weight of the world. Blessings to you all!


Savior, please take my hand .
I work so hard, I live so fast.
This life begins, then it ends.
And then I do the best that I can,
but I don't know how long I'll last.

I try to be so tough,
but I'm just not strong enough.
I can't do this alone, God I need you
to hold on to me.
I try to be good enough,
but I'm nothing without your love.
Savior, please keep saving me.

Savior, please help me stand.
I fall so hard, I fade so fast.
Will you begin right where I end?
And be the God of all I am because you're all I have.

Hallelujah!
Everything you are to me
is everything I'll ever need.
and i am learning to believe
cause you're the one who's saving me.


2 comments:

Paige said...

You are right, it has been a while. I have missed getting your pics and updates, but I will take getting to see you instead! Love you both-

Anonymous said...

What a great song!!