Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh Blog- How I have Missed Thee....

I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged! After finishing up my finals, I was non-stop for 2 weeks of freedom (besides work) and then plunged into another semester over the summer. I'm taking Nursing Research and it's been going ok thus far. It's nice to be taking only one class with working, etc. I've decided to update our whereabouts with pictures and brief descriptions since I'm SO far behind! We've attended lots of fun weddings, had lots of great visitors, and gotten to spend time with friends here as well. Colby has 2 more weeks of school left and we're counting down the days!! Yes, he's still in school in the middle of June and is pretty much the only medical school in TX still finishing out the year...geez louise this has been a long haul. "Summer" is right around the corner though! :) a.k.a-2 weeks off and vacation!
Congratulations Mr. & Dr. Finney!
So good to see these sweet old friends (Ash, Meesh, Crystal)
Kaylan & Austin came to Ft. Worth!
Nadine and Andy also came to Ft. Worth, yummy Simply Fondue! :)
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Partenza!!!
It was such a blessing to celebrate with one of my lifelong friends Elizabeth and a wonderful wedding weekend in Wimberly,TX with lots of family and friends
The Whole Fam
We got to enjoy a yummy Italian dinner on the porch of Nonna Tata (a cute little restaurant in FW) and toast to Blake & Lauren's engagement and upcoming wedding
Colby and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary! I can't imagine life with anyone else. Thanks for loving me, making me feel beautiful, making me laugh endlessly, for working your buns off at school, and above all honoring God's plan for our lives and leading me in our relationship with Him. I will love you forever!!
My beautiful daisies and card waiting for me when I got home from work that morning. :)
Yum...crab legs are my favorite! (Had to pose with this ridiculous bib they gave me)
The Brownlee Fam also came to visit!!!
Kaylan and me in downtown Ft. Worth
Congratulations Dr. Rebeccah B. Baucom!! We are SO proud of you!
This was at her celebration party in Dallas
AND we got to see Paige and Jarod at the Galleria while we were in Dallas. Look at that cute little belly, she is beautiful! Did I mention our sweet little niece-to-be? We are SO excited!
Last but not least, my cousin Troy & Irene got married last weekend and we got to spend time with the whole family celebrating their wedding. Congrats!
A blurry one
And a cropped one- take your pick!
Well....that brings us up to speed! Sorry for such a long post! :)
-JB

6 comments:

Gardiner Family said...

It's great to get an update from you guys!! Looks like you have done some exciting stuff recently :-)

Paige said...

Yeah- your back on the blog!!! I am so proud of you two for extending your social outings past just weddings- even though there were like 2 in between other things. So funny. Maybe someday all your friends will finally all be married already!!

M Rein said...

WOO-HOO! I made your blog! :)

M Rein said...

by the way...i don't know why it calls me "miggles," but this is meg!

The Parkens said...

Sounds like you all are doing well!! We miss you both and hope to see you the next time we're in texas so you can meet Everett! Enjoy your 2 weeks off Colby!

Courtney said...

Love your blog! You look great!