Friday, November 20, 2009

Rocky Dog!!

Kelly's Korner is hosting "Show us Your Pet" day and I couldn't let this one pass me by without posting a few pics of our Rocky! Rocky is our min pin + something and he has been in the family for over 4 years now, and Colby and I just love the joy he brings to our daily lives. He is constantly cracking us up when he plays with toys, chases after flies, and snuggles up to the best seat in the house. Rocky goes EVERYWHERE with us, he's such a good traveler and loves adventure! He is such a good dog and I attribute that mostly to Colby, who had him trained perfectly from the beginning. I love hearing comments from other people saying what a good dog he is, because we surely think so!

Here he is as a puppy when we first got him!
He always finds the best seat in the house! He's not allowed on the furniture at our house, so he was loving this at Grammy's house!Rocky is always a Rockstar for Halloween!Here he is on our hiking trip, yes he of course has his own backback to carry his own food, bowls, etc.!He also went on a 3-day kayak trip with us!
He's great with kids, we can't wait for him to be a big brother one of these days. This is sweet Dami with RockyHe's not a huge fan of water, but loves riding in the boat!He poses perfectly for family photos!Here's our Trophy-Dog! Ha! See what I mean about cracking us up!
He LOVES his daddy!Always helps him out with studying!
I love Rocky!!!
I think it is so amazing how God has created animals to be such great companions, he definitely is the most faithful dog and makes being at home when Colby is at the library so much better!

5 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

He is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be back!

Paige said...

I knew when I saw the R-O-C-K-Y right above me, it had to be my nephew dog!! amen on the awesomeness (???) of God making animals for companions!! love all the pics!

Sheila said...

Hey your Rocky is a cutie! My oldest step son has a min pin but she is much smaller. I love the family photo! Thanks for noticing my Daffy's ears! When I saw her picture on PetFinder.com, I saw her sweet face and stand up ears and loved her. God is so good!

phillips phamily said...

Love that you can take your baby on a fun boat trip! So cute!

allison @ designing woman said...

rocky is so cute! i only wish mine was as calm as yours appears in some of those pics!