Romans 8:23-25
It doesn't take much to bring me to tears these days. I'm truly an expecting mama, even without changes happening with my body, there are so many on the inside. It's very hard to not be discouraged when it feels like nothing is happening on a day to day basis and you just continue to wait without any sort of end in site. Even in these moments God is faithful and gives you a scripture from His word to let you know that He's written it just for you and intended you read it at that specific moment. Thank you Lord for the ways you are blessing us as we're waiting.
1 comments:
I saw the message you left on my blog the other day so I went to your blog. This post brought me to tears. Who enjoys waiting??? Who wants to learn patience??? My heart, mind and "mommy feelings" are with you now. I love you and look forward to the day when our children play together. In the mean time may God wrap his arms around you and Colby as you wait.
Post a Comment