Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eli's Visitors

Eli had lots of visitors at our house the first several weeks, yet everyone was so gracious to let us cocoon him and work on our bonding with him. I took pictures of many of his visitors and I want to remember all these sweet friends and family that came to share in our blessing.

We also got to take you to small group for the first time to meet everyone that had worked so hard to fundraise with the garage sale and played a huge part in bringing you to our family. What a blessing it was to be able to walk through the doors of the Dunn casa with their newest family member!
First Visitor was GranPatti in the airport in Tampa!
 
Colby Shane, Reo Shane, & Eli Shane 
Gramps & GranPatti
 Auntie Paige, Kay, & Kirsten
 Auntie Emily
 GranPatti
 Big yawn for Lindsey
 Grammy & GranPaps
 Neighbors Lori, Jason, Mika, & Collin
 Uncle Matthew & Uncle John Michael
 Cousin Calleigh
 Wes & Daddy putting together my crib (daddy was post call)
 Camille at Gladney for my first visit!
 Auntie Ash
 Small Group Ladies with Eli
 Small Group Men
 Ooohing & Ahhing
 Travis & Thomas
 Auntie Emily, Uncle Joe, (and cousin James cooking)
 Auntie Sommer
 Auntie Celeste
 Cousin Campbell who has a silly thing on her head, can I get that?
 Cousin Callyn & Campbell
 Harrison & Ashleigh
 GranPaps
 First Playdate with Harrison
 Next door neighbor Amare
 Auntie Michelle (and Zoe)
 Uncle Jarod
 Auntie Paige and my funny face
 Uncle Benji
 Sommer Lovin'
Great Aunt Kack
 Tania, Thomas, (and Daniel)
 Uncle Joe and I match!
 Nadine
 Jennifer, our amazing case worker here in FW
 The Bakers!
 The Allison's
 Jennifer and Ryleigh
 The Sisks! All the way from Nebraska!
 Auntie Kay & Uncle Austin
 Auntie Kirsten
Auntie Ames, Ellie, & Mason
 Shelton & Mason
 Megan & Clare
 Briyanna & Ali
 Clint & Eli
 Dustin, Beccah, & Elise
 Dads with their babes
 Wendy all the way from Ohio!
 Whitney & Finn
 I'm sure there's  more pictures I'm forgetting, but we are certainly blessed with such great family and friends that made Eli's welcome so special!

0 comments: