Today was Colby's first test in medical school in Cell Science, which is essentially Biochemistry. He's been working so hard these past few weeks. I'm so proud of him and know he did great on his test! We're adjusting slowly to the new schedule, although it is now Tuesday night and tonight will be the first time we'll sleep in the same bed together since last Wednesday! Yikes, talk about opposite schedules with me on night shift and him on days plus studying hard. Although we know this is just a season of life for him to accomplish the goals the Lord has set before him, it definitely will take some getting used to. In fact, last week and I went with him up to the school library with my magazine and watched him study for a couple of hours just to sit with him. I now value my time with him more than ever and know that I was truly spoiled these past 3 years of marriage. He is being very thoughtful and accommodating to me, as he studies extra hard on the nights that I am working (even if they are weekend nights) and then schedules a break to be with me on nights that I am home. So I really appreciate that, and know that we will make things work. I snuck in and took a few pictures of him over the past few weeks when he was in the home office studying. hehe, cheesy I know, but I'm proud of all his efforts. He wasn't that excited about the picture interruption, so these are all you get. :)
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment