I worked both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at the hospital. My traditional Christmas Eve with my family is spent going to church, then eating soup or chili and having a birthday cake for baby Jesus. Colby and I did get to go to church before I went into work and I even made the chili. The missing component was our birthday "poppers." Since it's a birthday party, we always have poppers with a crown for everyone and prize, followed by a joke. You saw a picture previously for the SAA Christmas party that had the crowns. Anyhow, since we didn't have the poppers, Colby made me his own version of a crown, it was so sweet and just perfect! Goodness I love him being off of school! The neat thing about working Christmas was that the hospital had toys for all of the kids that were on the floor and for their siblings as well. It was so neat to be able to set up "Santa" for all of them. I love my job!
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment