Colby's only form of exercise is every Monday night when he plays with his indoor soccer team made up of med students from his class. It's fun for him to take a break from the books and when I'm not working I get to go watch him and socialize with the other wives. They recently won their division, go team Fascia! Leave it to the future doctors to name their soccer team after connective tissue. Or as the other teams in the division call them, gueros, the "white guys." We're not sure if it's because they wear white shirts or because they are one of the only teams that have white guys on it. Which is another plus for me, I love to hear all the Spanish at the games, great practice. They supposedly get victory shirts, but we've yet to see them. But when they do, I'll hopefully be there to take a picture of them!
3 months ago
1 comments:
They probably call Colby the "very, very white guy!" Ha! Glad to see him doing something besides studying:)
Post a Comment