Right after I turned in my research paper a couple weeks ago, I got to go celebrate with a delicious dinner at Gloria's (my favorite Mexican food restaurant here) with a few of the girls. Stephanie, Claire, and Whitney have become great friends. All of our husbands are in school together as well as play on the soccer team together, so it's been so fun getting to know these girls. Steph and I ironically went to High School together, so I've loved getting to catch up and spend time with her here in Ft. Worth. There's nothing like yummy food, margaritas, and girls night out while our husbands were studying for a test...boo.
3 months ago
1 comments:
you are too sweet! thank you for your comment. im doing well - just beyond tired :)
loved your post on girls night out and maybe a little jealous!
Post a Comment