Well, I haven't much time to post. Colby's "summer break" was fabulous and we just got back on Friday from our real vacation to Costa Rica! It was so much fun and much needed. We thought about it and decided that while we were away was the most consecutive number of days that we have seen each other (and slept in the same bed for that matter-since I'm a nightshifter) over the last year! Goodness we had a wonderful time. I will be posting soon about our trip and our break, but in the meantime I've got another paper due this week and my final exam is on Monday. So I'll have to catch up once this summer Research class is over. Colby starts back to school tomorrow...as a 2nd year med student, can't wait to check another one off the list!
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment