Monday, July 27, 2009

Sneak Peek

Ok, so I'm not getting very far with this paper and I just couldn't resist a quick post! :)
A waterfall we hiked to near Arenal Volcano
A beautiful sunset over Monteverde
The natural hotsprings that are heated by the volcano
Beautiful view of the Pacific on our way down to the beach
More to come...and stories galore- it was definitely a unique vacation that we'll remember forever! :)
-JB

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures look amazing- can't wait to see more!

Christi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christi said...

Beautiful pictures! A great vacation that is well deserved! Can't wait to see more.

Gardiner Family said...

Great pics! I LOVE the beach one :-) Can't wait to see more pics!

Claire Coleman said...

Costa Rica!!! Awesome!!! I'm so jealous! Looks like a wonderful time and look forward to seeing more pics and hearing about your adventures!

Lindsey said...

i loved looking at your blog. what a fun vacation. looks like ya'll deserved one for all the work and studying ya do! it will be so fun to keep up through the blog. glad you said hello.

Amanda said...

Gorgeous pictures!!

Thanks for the comment. We're hoping the cops get him, or the Rockies do! They've flagged our season tickets, so if anyone tries to use them, they're getting questioned by the cops! Yay!!!

Hope you're doing well!

Courtney said...

Looks like you had a great time! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see more! I'm glad y'all had a good get-away together. :)