I decided to partipate in Kelly's Korner Show us your Life Friday this week, since I'm working on going through some Pharmacology lectures and blogging is so much more fun!
The topic this week is Bridal Showers and giving others ideas for showers. I think one of my favorite and unique showers was one that was hosted by my roommates who are dear and near to my heart and know exactly what a low-key kind of a person I am. Don't get me wrong, I love getting all dressed up to go out, but somewhere along the wedding trail with planning, etc it is just really nice to relax!
So the roomies threw me a shower that was in the morning, where everyone came in their PJ's and they served the most delicious breakfast food! The invitation said, "Come in your comfiest attire" and bring items to make their home "cozy." I thought it was a fantastic idea b/c everyone was so comfortable, including me, and we had a great time relaxing and not having to come all fancied up with a new dress and what-not. Coincidentally, we got married 2 weeks after graduating college, so the shower was during finals week and was perfect to see my girls during a busy time. It was wonderful and I'm so thankful for them hosting this. Even if pjs aren't your thing, breakfast is a great and easy shower option!



3 months ago
7 comments:
What a cool idea. That is something I have never heard of before.
Great idea.
awww- i either didn't know about this or have forgotten. sounds like so much fun- can't wait until you find the pics!
Small world...I went to Baylor too!
What a neat idea...that looked like so much fun!
i love the pj idea! cute pics! xoxo
That is such a great idea. Especially when it's just your close friends. I can't imagine sitting around in my PJs with all the ladies from church, haha. I'll have to find someone to pass this on to.
Post a Comment