My family came in town a few weekends ago to bring the boys to Six Flags. I hadn't been there in forever and it was funny to me how so many things were the same, yet they've changed up a few things too. John Michael had earned a free ticket from reading at school, so it was great to spend a day with them out in the Texas heat. Poor Colby had a test the following day so he couldn't go, but we had a good time. Matthew surprised me and was probably the best rider of all, we hit up all the roller coasters together...and whoa, I'm not as young as I used to be! But hey, you've got to give my 59 year old parents mega credit for heading out to Six Flags and riding rides, etc. They are such troopers!
3 months ago
2 comments:
Looks like fun- and HOT!! It is amazing what roller coasters do to your head the older you get!
hope you are doing well, sweet friend! LOVE all your costa rica pictures; we went there a few years ago, and we've been dying to go back ever since!
Post a Comment