Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Favorite Quotes?

When Colby and I first set up the blog (back when we were moving to stay in touch) brainstormed for several days to try to think of a name. This being back when he actually posted on the blog! We went back and forth and finally decided on Simply Stated because we wanted our blog to be just that...tell it like it is with whatever that may be. I don't really get the chance to write and express what's going on all the time and it often becomes a picture update instead, and I don't get to update that even as much as I would like, but I am grateful that our blog is just that..still simple!

So...I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but under the title (yes the very boring non-blog header title) I often put quotes up there. I've put scripture, ones that represent what is going on in our life, ones that inspire me, ones that make me smile, etc. And lately, I haven't changed it! And I looked at a couple of the websites that I usually find a quote and I've got nothing. So, I know that many people have favorite quotes. Will you share those with me? I'm needing some inspiration! :) 

Colby finished his last day of Family Med today, takes his shelf exam on Friday and I start school again on Friday, gulp. Last, if you think about it, I'd appreciate prayers for some of my patients and their families...lots of sick kiddos and work has been very difficult lately. 

1 comments:

Leah said...

I have a couple of inspirational things on my wall that I love. 1) Paraphrased from 2 John 1:6 "Live a Life of Love." 2) Psalm 118:24 "This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice & be glad in it." 3)From my fav hymn "Because He Lives, I can face tomorrow." Enjoy! PS I love your updates! =)