Took my last final this morning!!! Whoohoo! This past summer has proven to be the hardest yet in my program and I hear it is somewhat downhill from here...yay! That and maybe because as we get more into seeing patients in clinicals, it doesn't feel as painful because we are actually learning what we will do.
I really learned a lot in my summer clinicals and had so much fun in the pedi office doing well-child checks, immunizations, common stuff like ear infections, strep, rashes, school physicals. This was cool not that the sweet kiddos were sick, but it was nice to see "well kids." I guess I'm a bit jaded having worked with kids with cancer my entire nursing career, so this change was definitely a good change. Not that I don't love the kisses on my sweet bald heads, oh because I do--SO much!, it's just a good change seeing a different patient population.
If you're still reading my ramblings (which if you are, you must be bored, ha!) then you'll also notice the new blog look. I was bored. Yah, yah.."Joanna, you complain about being busy all the time." (I'm working on being better at that!) Well, I guess bored is worse. :) I did get to go to the pool this afternoon with sweet friends and catch up, to the gym, and then to dinner with gals from my small group. And Colby's family comes this weekend! :)
If you're still reading my ramblings (which if you are, you must be bored, ha!) then you'll also notice the new blog look. I was bored. Yah, yah.."Joanna, you complain about being busy all the time." (I'm working on being better at that!) Well, I guess bored is worse. :) I did get to go to the pool this afternoon with sweet friends and catch up, to the gym, and then to dinner with gals from my small group. And Colby's family comes this weekend! :)
I'll recap the last month sometime later this week! :)
1 comments:
What a great great picture!!!! Cannot wait to do it again soon! So thankful your schedule is going to be a little easier!
Post a Comment