Well, since January is almost over I need to acknowledge Colby's birthday! He finally caught up to this old lady and joined me in the late 20's! :) We are actually only 3 1/2 weeks apart, but since its Dec/Jan, we were born in two different years, which makes it feel more of a difference. For Colby's actual birthday, which was on a Thursday, I cooked him a yummy dinner for when he got home from clinic. We had a birthday date on that Friday and went out to an excellent seafood place downtown, which was fabulous! We spent a little time in Barnes & Noble killing time reading magazines. And then to Colby's surprise, we went to a hilarious impromtu comedy show downtown. We laughed so hard! They use people from the audience throughout the show, and lets just say we were in some random company that night- don't think they could have planned better "stand-ins."
The best part of the show, was that it was free! True story- back on our anniversary in May, we took Rocky to the dog park and there were some people there filming. We didn't pay much attention until they approached us to be in the video. The guy told us to email him and he'd hook us up for tickets. We've been busy and hadn't found a time to go, so when I was planning his b-day date, I decided to email and what do you know? He still honored that after 8 months! We will definitely go back again as willing paying customers, as it was a great show!
Happy Birthday my love! You are the greatest blessing that God could have possibly put on this Earth for me, and I am so grateful. I'm so proud of all your hard work, and know that we WILL make it to the other side of this crazy season of life. I love you! :)
3 months ago
2 comments:
Y'all are CUTE! :-)
haha, love the Warm Delights desserts! How are we late twenties already?! Happy Birthday to you two!!
Post a Comment