Once again, our favorite small group leaders The Dunns hosted a fun Superbowl party. This was at the end of the very long snow week, so it was great to get out of the house and spend time with friends that we hadn't gotten to see previously in the week since we didn't have Bible Study b/c of the ice. It was a unanimous crowd going for the Packers, but I mean- I was only rooting for them b/c I love me some Green and Gold, ha! Go Bears! :) We were definitely ready for the Superbowl to come and go, because it seemed like everything in town was Superbowl focused. Trash pickup, iced roads, electricity outages, traffic, blah, blah, blah...Jerry's World. It's sad how much money truly does go into something like that. I mean really, football? Too many starving people in the world in my opinion. Although, I guess it's still a good time to fellowship with friends.
Carolyn's cute (and delicious) cookies!
Umm...so The Jackson's cousin won the burrito prize pack at Chipotle which consisted of 25 burritos, guac, salsa & chips. Yummo! So sweet of her to share with us! We had Chipotle for 2 days!
Yummo!
Love us some Chipotle!
Colby and Kyle were both on call that night and had to leave the game early to tend to the Trauma ER and the Psych ER. How cute are they in their matching JPS scrubs? :)
Fun friends
Phillip, do I have to share?
Harrison wasn't feeling good, and Dr. Kyle had to check him out!
Love these sweet friends. So blessed for their friendship!
1 comments:
umm. . . y'all had some AWESOME food at your super bowl party! ;-) CUTE cookies! :-)
Post a Comment