I haven't been updating as regular as I usually do b/c Colby's med school computer i.e. Windows Vista, no offense all you PC users but we do LOVE our Mac, had crashed and he had to send it back to Dell to get another one. So in the mean time he was using the Mac for school, which gave me zero access for blogging. I suppose studying is more important than blogging. :)
Well, Colb finished his first module in school, Biochemistry, and I'm so proud of him. That class totally stinks and he was working his buns off to study for it. He just began Gross Anatomy lab this past week and is busy dissecting the back and learning all of the back muscles, arteries, etc. They make them learn everything in the body in great detail which is good b/c when they have live patients in a few years they will be able to visualize all the things that they will be treating... pretty neat.
I spent Labor Day weekend laboring, surprise surprise, it just happens that way in the medical field. I have to work Christmas Eve and Day also this year, no fun. Colby also worked on Sunday at his old company RTI doing a recovery, which was good for him to have a change of scenary and make a little extra money.
We took some friends out on a blind double date last night which was super fun to go out on the town, eat at Mi Cocina, play pool at Fox and the Hound, followed up by some Molten Lava Cake from Chilis...mmm, sweet goodness. I guess that's about all that's new with us! Please pray that we can find a church because that is something that's been at the forefront of our minds lately. Hope everyone is doing well!
-JB
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment