Saturday, December 5, 2009

Casino Night 2009

Colby's school hosted the annual Casino Night and it was a lot of fun. It was at the Stockyards this year and so much warmer. We didn't win any prizes this year, but actually did quite well at Texas Hold 'Em. We did come home with 2 poinsettias which have looked fabulous on our fireplace this Christmas season.

The girls were in town for dress shopping so we had a few minutes before we left to love on our sweet niece.
Callyn Joy, your Uncle Colby and Auntie Jo love you so much! We went to Gloria's beforehand, yum!I love this picture of us!
Daniel and Claire
Clint and WhitneyUs with Sarah and Hans, love these two!
Carefully placing our bets

3 comments:

Christi said...

when did your hair get so long?! haha. it looks very perdy!

Paige said...

awww-- I LOVE the pic of you and colb looking at her and her staring at you! so sweet ("If I were you I would frame it"ha!). Also, very good pics of the casino night couple- i wish we had something fun like that around midland! we of course had SO much fun at Christmas- maybe I can talk Jarod into a road trip sometime soon!

Claire Coleman said...

Fun times! I miss going to Casino night! Oh, and your hair is soooo long, looks great!