Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Murder Mystery

Our small group bible study did a Murder Mystery night at the beginning of December and it was so fun! Everyone got dressed up for their characters and had backgrounds with secrets and the object was to play your role and find out who the murderer was. The scene was our high school reunion (80s style). We were Johnny and Jenny the prom king and queen, quarterback & cheerleader, now currently rich and Johnny was the mayor of the town about to run for governor. Funniest quote of the night was, "Colby, is your hair different?" We had a great time playing our parts and I was voted "best performer" for the night...ha! Turns out, Colby was the murderer...shame, shame, in attempts to cover up info against him toward his political campaign.

Everyone mingling and gathering info about othersPaige and I in our fantastic blue dressesAshleigh, Paige, and KeriAll the husbandsAnd the wivesYikes!!!

1 comments:

Claire Coleman said...

I've always wanted to do one of these! Looks like it was so much fun and a big success! How do you plan it? I need instructions:)