Thursday, December 17, 2009

Old Lady

We celebrated both my 27th birthday and the end of another semester for Colby on the 17th. We went out to dinner and then had a bunch of people over to the house to hang out. My sweet girls surprised me with a yummy carrot birthday cake, my favorite! and even fun party hats to celebrate. It was great to be with friends and have all the guys done with yet another semester of medical school. We are so proud of ya'll, 2 1/2 years left! Whohoo!

We kinda had a hard time getting all of us to look at the same camera. Here are the best two!
Then the boys with their party hats on
This is me saying..."Gosh, that's a lot of candles!"
Then blowing them all out!I made Rocky wear his Christmas collar for the party, he looked so cute, but wasn't thrilled.
I wanted to take pictures by our Christmas tree, and Daniel did a bit of a photo session. There were several fun ones, but I loved these few. I think they capture our relationship pretty well.Always laughing about something

Colby gave me an awesome fishing pole for my birthday, can't wait to go catch some big bass! Thanks love! Hopefully 27 will be a great year!

0 comments: