I've been wanting to do a post for awhile! I have lots of fun Easter pictures from my family celebration, a golf tournament that Colb and I played in, etc. etc. but stupid iPhoto crashed, so I'm up a creek without a paddle for now, until I can make my Genius bar appointment and they restore it...bummer!
In the meantime, I guess a fun update is that I took my last final EVER last week! Whoohoo! So now all I have left is 720 clinical hours and 2 board exams and I'm homefree as a nurse practitioner! Ok, ok, so that's kinda big task at hand, but I'm super excited to be done with coursework and to really get to the good stuff of being in a clinic and seeing patients on my own and learning lots! I will begin my primary practicum tomorrow at a Pedi office, so I'm excited!
Colby is actually on his Pedi rotation (his LAST of 3rd year, holla!) so we got to have lunch last week since he is inpatient at my hospital. It was so fun for me to get to see him in action in his cute white coat and walking around in his flock of students. He's so stinkin' cute! Then he'll have step 2 board exams this summer and mosey on into 4th year, unbelievable!
Hopefully I'll get my pictures up and running sooner than later!!
5 months ago
3 comments:
Congratulations Darlin! How exciting for you! Dad and I are so proud of you! Can't keep up with the two of you! Sad, but true! We miss out on alot! How fun for you and Colby to be in the same place for a little while. Luv you sweetie and give my luv to Colby!!!
My biggest fear is to lose all my pics! I hope they fix it for you sooner than later! Congrats on making it to 4th year!!! WOOHOO!!!
YIKES!!!! iphoto crash would kill me. i hope you get it all mended... and tell me how to prevent it!
and yay for all the both of you have done! i am very happy for y'all.
and these next two weeks are c r a z y but... lets have a "date" in june! drinks and a movie?? :)
Post a Comment