Today we celebrated our 3rd Anniversary! Time has flown by and I feel so blessed by our time together. God has taught us so much about ourselves and about each other and I truly don't think I could have made it through some of life's events without Colby. We have praised God for providing for us, we have waited on Him to show us direction, and now we are beginning a new phase as Colb begins Med school in July. I know these next 3 years will be quite different as time together will become less available, but that the Lord will continue to help us through and equip Colby with the skills that he needs to serve others. We decided to do a joint anniversary gift this year. We usually stick to the traditional year by year gift, but the 3rd anniversary is leather, and I really couldn't think of anything leather, so we went with the "modern" gift for the 3rd which is crystal. Now all those that are married know that you get all kinds of random crystal stuff when you're married, so I definitely didn't need another vase or serving platter, so we went with Liquid "Crystal" Display and got a GPS to help us navigate around Ft. Worth. We love Maggie (what we've name her) and she's definitely made things easier as well as cracked us up with the way she pronounces things. :) Anyhow, here's a look back at our past years together...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment