I just thought I would document some of our moving fun while Jo is out eating a fancy dinner with Nadine (I'm eating cereal). I must admit it is much better blogging about packing than actually doing it, so this is a nice break.
It almost feels like we will never finish getting all our stuff out of here! We have been selling all kinds of stuff (woohoo for Craigslist!) trying to lighten the load and yet I wonder if two trucks, two trailers, and a car will fit all of our stuff. What will it be like when there are more than just the 2 of us?! Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to the "more than just the 2 of us" but not the more stuff part. Such is life in the U.S.
Well, I better keep this short so I can actually get something accomplished before she gets back. We aren't moving until Sunday morning on May 18th but are days are limited--watching Kaylan play in the state golf tournament in Austin on Thursday and Friday, kayaking trip down the Devils River Sunday thru Wednesday, her family comes in on Friday, she graduates from nursing school on Saturday, and we roll out on Sunday! So that leaves tomorrow (which I am going to play golf at Olympia Hills because I won a free round for calling in and making a comment on a talk radio show), Saturday, Thursday, and parts of Friday and Saturday. So pretty much 4 days. Anyone want to come help?
See, even Rocky is tired of packing.
CB
3 months ago
1 comments:
OH my gosh Colb, you're showing the world the "danger zone." And exactly how much did you get accomplished? Uh, huh.
Love, wife
Post a Comment