Colby and I went to Waco this past weekend to visit friends. He finished his Muscular/Skeletal system module on Friday with 2 tests, so I was grateful that he was able to come with me. I had my 1905 roommate reunion on Friday night and we had a blast! We ate some yummy Gratziano's and laughed 'til our faces hurt then we all crashed way past our bedtimes at Amy's house. Thanks for hosting! It was amazing to see my girls and get an update on everyone's lives. I miss them all so much and wish we were closer, but I'm so glad that we all stay in touch so well. They are a blessing to live life with!
Grace, Lest, Ames, Me, and Meg (and Mason too!)

On Saturday, we went by Sarah's house to meet sweet baby Carter who was born in August. He is just precious and we loved getting to see the whole Carter family and Lisa too. We then went shopping at Spice and then ate Bush's Chicken and had a huge glass of sweet tea in all it's glory, oh how I miss it! Then some of the husbands joined us for the Baylor game. And guess what? We won!!! The Bears beat Iowa State 38-10. It was a great game and lots of fun. We loved being able to back our Bears again as well as watching all the BU students, hard to believe we were there once-and it hasn't even been that long. I guess we got old fast?!?
I love that we've added sweet babies to our pictures.

Carter Thomas Starr

Graeme and Meg with us at the game

Look how well we coordinate with our BU colors!
3 comments:
Love your post! You re-told the story well. I am glad yall had fun at the game. Do you think you could send out the pictures you took? That would be great! Thanks dearie. I loved seeing you.
yall are too cute...so happy to find you!!! -Skelton
Hey Joanna! So great to see how you and your husband are doing through your blog. It seems like all is well for you! - Robin
Post a Comment