Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll!!


I just love the Fall, I think Fall colors and decorations are my favorite, they just look so beautiful especially when the weather is changing, and goodness the weather has been wonderful! Last Thursday I went to a spouses group (for med students) and it was a lot of fun to hang out with other wives/kids/families and hear about all that I have to look forward to over the next few years, or not look forward to for that matter. I carved a pumpkin and made it a B! Colby came home from the library later that night and said, "You carved the family crest." He was teasing, but in a way I did and had fun doing it- I don't think I'll ever get sick of the last name change!

If you read my Canton post before you'll note that I'm not exactly "encouraged" to buy holiday decorations. Well, not that I'm not allowed, but when conserving funds from my solo income, I really can't justify my holiday splurges. BUT....I found in my wallet that I still had a Hobby Lobby gift card from last Christmas, so I took it and bought a cute turkey and a Give Thanks sign for our front door for 50% off!!! It made my day. Happy Fall!!

1 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Your wreath is super cute!