I got to go with my friend Claudia from work to my first Dallas Stars Game. It was a blast and a great treat! I have never been to a professional hockey game, so it was really fun to see all the sights. We hopped aboard the TRE which is a train that runs from downtown Ft. Worth to downtown Dallas. It was so handy and really quick with no traffic! Best of all it cost a mere 3 bucks, so that is an awesome gas saver! It was freezing in the American Airlines center so I was glad I brought a jacket. There were a ton of people there and they have their own cheers, etc. just like the Spurs games! Which brings me to my next point of all the Mavs stuff there at the arena...no way am I converting I love my Spurs!! :) There were tons of "hockey" fights where they throw their gloves down on the ice and duke it out. I was really surprised the refs let them do that, I guess a lot for entertainment or something, however I more enjoyed the fast pace of the game and hits against the wall, not the fist fights!
0 comments:
Post a Comment