We received a great Home Depot Giftcard for Christmas and for all of those homeowners, you know that this is Heaven on plastic! We knew just what we were going to use it on! Hardware for all of our cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms. Yes, we've lived in our house for a year and a half and have been awkwardly opening the cabinets since then. But hardware is expensive when you multiply it by all the number of cabinets!! I was in charge of measuring and marking and Colby did the drilling and placement of the knobs. Followed by me being in charge of cleaning up all of the sawdust! I think they look great! The funniest part is that it's been hard to remember to use the knobs! I find myself still reaching underneath, ha! Thanks Aunt Linda, we love them!
3 months ago
5 comments:
nothing wrong with going where you like!!! (funny i said something about glorias and margaritas on the b-day card!!) the cabinets look great!
It looks great! Have fun at your Dharma party today .. I don't think today can go by fast enough.
I love the cabinets. I need to do the same thing. It has been 4 years in the same house without knobs. I just can't spring for them!
Oooh, love the hardware! I've been considering doing that to our kitchen, and now I just might. . .
you've inspired me!
And yes - Home Depot gift cards = heaven on plastic. so true.
Your kitchen looks amazing! Good job! And Happy Birthday Colby!!
Im already addicted to the iPhone! LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment