Christmas Cards are one of my favorite parts of the holiday season! I love looking at cute photos of families, couples, kiddos and seeing updates from friends. I keep mine all displayed throughout the month so that I can enjoy them. I have already received a few and am loving it! Can't wait to do ours after my finals are done!
How classy is this?
I've used Shutterfly for many past photo projects. Their photo books are awesome and print with such great quality, make great gifts and are such a great alternative to scrapbooking-not my area of expertise! I'm wanting to use a great service this year to make our cards and know that they will be a memory to cherish! You can personalize and make your own card sparkle! I think it'd even be fun for future birthday invites or to share a little love in February! How ever will I choose? I especially love the ones that allow multiple pictures so that I can include a few that we have taken during the year, and aren't necessarily formal pictures!And as an added bonus, they are offering free cards for bloggers! They are already so affordable, run many promotions with free shipping and discounts, so what a deal! The photo upload site is also really nice because you can upload in a large amount instead of one at a time, and you can share albums with friends so that they too can order prints-how handy!

1 comments:
cards are one of my FAVORITE christmas traditions....and you mean you don't have time to MAKE all your cards this year?? humbugg!!!
Post a Comment