Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Giving Thanks 2010

So, I suppose I should update with the Thanksgiving post before the next holiday comes! :) Well, to give me a little credit, it's actually a combined holiday each year, so not too late! I had to work on Thanksgiving day and the Friday after, as well as Colby had a short break from surgery rotation so Colby's fam all traveled to us for Thanksgiving, which was a sacrifice but at total blessing for us as we got to spend time with everyone and still enjoy the holiday. We had our "Christmas" with the family on Wednesday night, which was so much fun with sweet Callyn-even though she wasn't feeling great, she was such a cutie with the presents and helping out. I did some cooking that afternoon so it'd be ready for Thursday. After an exhausting day in the Bone Marrow unit, I came home to a wonderfully cooked meal and we had Thanksgiving dinner! My mother in law is awesome- let me just throw that out there! She did lots of cooking in my kitchen and I didn't have to worry about it a bit! Kirsten made some yummy mac & cheese and it was fun to have everyone together in our home, even though we were piled up on each other for the weekend! :)

Kaylan was my chopper-extraordinaire
 Oh the boys did a TON of this, sigh...oh playstation
 Got to get out the fancy- love it!
 Artistic photo by Paige
 Yes...the chocolate covered cherries- a Reo tradition
 Hmm... what's in here?
 Uncle Colby! What the heck do you have on your face?
 No really, is that attached?
 If I could just get my fingers on it and pull a little harder..haha, hilarious!
 Traditional Family photo- so blessed by all of you!

0 comments: